TruckTrader PreOwned provides a Fully Transparent car-selling service that is easy and fast. We have a simple step-by-step process for consumers, where we not only inspect and valuate the price of your vehicle, but handle the complete selling procedure from start to finish – including paperwork, ownership transfer and payments!
Our service ensures that you receive a fair price for your vehicle based on its condition. Selling your vehicle can be as fast as 24 hours, from the time a price is offered to you.
- A form of photo identification for the person bringing the vehicle.
- Company account details e.g. company bank statement.
- One form of identification for the business address.
- Both sets of vehicle keys if available.
- All service history if available.
Further documentation may be required depending on the scenario, so it is advisable to contact us directly at email@example.com if you're selling a company registered vehicle. A separate team will be assigned to handle your case and inspection will be done at your premise instead.
Note that fees and charges may apply if you're selling a company registered vehicle.
We only accept vans, light trucks & medium trucks that below 18 tonnes or Gross Vehicle Weight 7,500kg. If you are in doubt, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +6014-333 0707 to arrange for inspection appointment.
Our experience in buying in used car as well as our comprehensive market knowledge & data mining allow us to build a proprietary tool to evaluate cars realistically.
Our on-site assessment by our skilled professionals allows us to give you a realistic and fair offer.
If the outstanding finance is higher than our offered price, we will still offer to buy your car. You can pay the shortfall by cash or cheque to the bank.
If the outstanding finance is lower than our offered price, we'll settle the amount with the bank and pay you the balance via online transfer.
Submit your car detail and contact detail in our website for our Customer Service team to call you or book an appointment through the system.
1. Turned up for the appointment with documents:
a. Registration card/VOC
b. Spare keys (if any)
c. Hire Purchase Settlement (HP) (for cash with outstanding loan amount)
d. Vehicle Invoice (for cash purchase)
2. Inspection appointment shall not take longer than 15-30 minutes. One of our experienced auto inspectors will conduct a thorough inspection of your car, which includes a short road test. The road drive helps us to determine the realistic value of your car. Photos will also be taken for record and reporting purposes.
Provided all documentation is complete and you agreed to hand over the car with the same day, all ownership transfer and payment will be completed within the same day. You will be given maximum 5 days to hand over the car and documentation to us.
You will need to release the car to us within 5 days from the day you agreed to accept our offer. Our staff will contact you to arrange for:
- collection of original registration card (RC) or original vehicle ownership certificate (VOC)
- ownership transfer with thumbprint
- approved permit (AP) - Form 1, Form 8, Form 69 for reconditioned cars only
- cash invoice
If we have not received any of these documents, we will hold RM2,000 of the selling price as collateral pending completion.
We will handle all the required paperwork, remaining loan settlements with the bank and the final payment will be made directly to your bank account via online transfer. We will require the following documents for ownership transfer.
· NRIC (or passport for non-Malaysians)
· Car registration card
· Spare keys (if any)
· Outstanding hire purchase loan statement (if any)
· Approved Permit (AP) (for reconditioned cars only)