While stock last. T&C apply.
While stock last. T&C apply.
• Limited 20 units for JAC N75 (N-Series).
• Exclusive Instant Discount for Truck Trader Customers (by using TTPay).
• Price Included :
- 5 Years Warranty or 150,000 km whichever comes first.
- 2 Years Free Service or 50,000 km whichever comes first.
Built with American-European research & development style and standard, our N-series light-duty truck are well received world famous customers such as DHL, Coca-Cola, Deppon Express and other government tender. The light-duty truck have been exported to more than 75 countries and regions, with accumulative sales of more than 100,000 units dominating with over 30% market share in some countries.
Optimised steering system to reduce the power required and keep stability while running at different speeds. The light-truck is also equipped with vacuum clutch booster to deduce clutch pedal control force. By updating the transmission and international gear layout has made the gears shift easily. The plate type electronic accelerator pedal and programmable hall sensor can make the pedal more comfortable.
The perfect combination of comfortable interior design and grand exterior image can make you drive conveniently and practically whenever and wherever you are.
The cab rear suspension uses the leading “silicone rubber cushion” and “longitudinal stabiliser rod” to improve the driving comfort. Dual-rail has been used for driver’s seat and the distance can be increased from 180mm to 216mm.
Equidistance holes, standard and flexible components installation.
• Heavy in section axle (110 x 110 x 8) has guaranteed the loading capacity.
• 320*100 brake mechanism has ensured the braking effect with short distance.
• Advanced tri-bearing gear tangency technology has increased the duration of axle.
• Gear with enforced shot blasting has improved the power train efficiency.
• America axle manufactory gear sharp optimizing technology has decreased the noise of the differential.
• Spring with secondary shot blasting technician has improve metallographical grade to ensure better intensity and longevity.
• Thorough analysis of the load capacity of front and rear axle, reinfrocing the analysis on the uniformity between the axle system and the suspension system.
Front part of N Series truck cab support plate longitudinal beam is designed as close section and high rigid steel is used as the longitudinal beam assembly material, besides, the anti-collision girder steel is built inside the door, all of which fully guarantee passengers' security.
• Double braking circuit design, front disc brake, more secured braking performance.
• Develop better friction plate by cooperating with Honeywell.
• In cooperation with Bosch, develop ABS particularly for truck hydraulic braking vehicles : key parts are from Bosch Generation 8 products and are more reliable and safer.
• The exhaust brake decrease braking times to make brake more reliable and more safe, which has also prolonged the braking system life span.
1. The promotion is valid until 30th June 2019.
2. For more information and terms & conditions on the purchase process & product details, please visit our Showroom at Mpire JAC Sdn Bhd, No.2, Jalan 51/255A, Zon Perindustrian PJCT, Sek 51A, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
3. Customer to walk in to the Showroom and show the paid booking fee receipt. The rest of the sales conversion steps are as per current practice.
4. Prior to the execution of the sales and purchase agreement, in the event the Customer loan is rejected by banks, booking fee paid via Truck Trader will be refunded to Customer within 14 days in TTCash account. Customer should inform seller to cancel the order with valid reason, before getting refund from Truck Trader. Service Fee is not refundable.
5. Customers are to make a commitment to purchase the vehicles on Truck Trader by agreeing to pay the booking fee which will be deducted from subsequent down payment for the selected vehicle at Showroom.
|Engine Type||DIESEL, BOSCH HIGH PRESSURE COMMON RAIL, HIGH PRESSURE FUEL INJECTION, INLINE 4-CYLINDER|
|Displacement (cc)||3,800 cc|
|Max. Output||105kw / 2,600 rpm|
|Max. Torque||450Nm / 1,200 rpm|
|Overall Length (mm)||6,986|
|Overall Width (mm)||1,995|
|Overall Height (mm)||2,222|
|Wheelbase (mm)||3,845 mm|
|Track Front (mm)||1,680 mm|
|Track Rear (mm)||1,525 mm|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||2,825 kg|
|Gross Weight (kg)||7,500 kg|
|Min. Turning Radius (m)||7.1 meter|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (litre)||100 litre|
|Tyre Size||215 / 75R17.5|